Saturday, August 3, 2013

Encouraging Words Here Please

I tried to use CaringBridge, a site that's meant for this sort of thing, to share what's going on.  But I couldn't, it was too offensive to my design aesthetic.  

However, CaringBridge does provide a cool guest book feature where people can come read and put in encouraging words.  So thanks to a suggestion by my friend March, I'm going to hack that by asking you to please come say nice things in the comments section here.  I really need to hear them.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I know you've been getting lots of notes and encouragement in person, but since you put this placeholder here, I just wanted to say how much I wish I could be there in person to give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little in awe and a lot saddened by this huge realization of what can really happen during those months when you say, "We really need to get together, but we just haven't the time." Sorry to have not found the time, and to have been so in the dark about what you've gone through the past several months. Two things I've learned from you over the years of knowing you (even not seeing each other as often as we would like!) are that you are strong, and that you look at things with humor and optimism. That amazingly strong combination can get you through just about anything life can throw at you. Thank you for sharing your story - I look forward to continuing to read about you kicking the shit out of cancer. <>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd echo these two. And third sending you love.

    ReplyDelete