Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No news is good news!

Nothing very exciting to report from this week's chemo appointment - no allergies (yay!), lovely company, really nice nurses as always.  The only annoyance was another loooooong appointment.  However, given that we got several dirty looks from people in various waiting rooms who seemed to be grumpy that we were having a fun time, and got to overhear multiple people complaining about how long they were waiting, and that the snow didn't start so our commute home was pretty brief, I can't complain.  

My friend Laura was with me and got to meet Dr. Kaplan, so she's now convinced that between my crush on him and Chris Hadfield, I have a thing for eloquent nerds.  She's probably right.  

Hoping for a better week with fewer cold symptoms and hopefully few chemo side-effects.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Does your husband ready this??? LOL! Just kidding. Now I want to meet your Doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete